Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shoes I Wore: R2 Sergio

This weather has been so nuts lately! Extremely hot one day, cool and cloudy the next. I don't get it! But it's definitely letting me be very versatile in my selection of shoes on a daily basis.

Here is a pair that I love for those days that are slightly warmer but still offer a bit of coverage - great transition for the sometimes fickle Spring weather.

R2's Sergio are extremely comfortable, light-weight and the perfect compliment to a "business casual" dress code.

What do you think?


famous footwear sergio flats

And just found this great shopping tip for this very pair! FamousFootwear.com marked these lovlies down 40% PLUS you can take an additional 15% off with code RAIN! Shop this sale soon and get your faves today!! (I know I am!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment