Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disney Channel's Debby Ryan: No Shoes Over $50

I noticed a quick article that caught my eye: Debby Ryan, star of the Disney Channel's Suite Life on Deck, has a rule when it comes to shoe shopping: no purchases over $50.

In her interview with StyleBistro, she says it's not difficult to shop this way, as most items she purchases are on sale to begin with and she looks for great steals at places like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21.

This got me thinking - I heart shoes (obviously) and with a love like this, it can definitely get spendy. So, I sought out to find some upcoming faves that are under $50!

Here are my top picks for items under $50 - Enjoy!!

Blowfish - $22.00
Michael Antonio - $47.75
Guess - $49.47
Nomad - $39.95
Steve Madden - $32.97
Madden Girl - $39.95


All shoes were found on Endless.com.

And I know most of the shows are dancing with the $50 limit, but these were my picks :) Endless.com has a countless selection of great footwear for well under $50 - Check it out and happy shopping!!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. love the madden girl shoes! :)

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete